West Sikkim celebrates Republic Day with felicitations
Gyalshing, 26 Jan [IPR]:
Republic Day was celebrated at the District Administration Center, Rabdentse, West Sikkim, on Saturday with RM&DD Minister SB Subedi as chief guest accompanied by the DC West, SP West, ADC West, Padmashree Kedar Gurung; HoDs and other dignitaries.
In his address, the Minister congratulated all on the occasion of Republic Day and acknowledged sacrifices made by the defence forces in their service to the nation.
He then thanked the officials and the administrative staff who have worked hard and urged officials to continue working selflessly for the benefit of the people.
Messages of the Governor and the Chief Minister were read out by the DC and the ADC West respectively.
The chief guest also handed over felicitation letters to officers and staff of the DAC for their service to West District.
The list of awardees are as follows.
I. Meritious Award for Best Performing Schools of West District.
1. Lingchom Sr. Sec School
2. Gangyap Secondary School
3. Darapthang Junior High School
4. Lower Tadong Primary school.
II. Meritorious Award for Best Performing Employees of West District.
1. Mr. Bikash Rai & Bikash Subba (Best Booth Level Officer)
2. Mr. Joshep Lepcha (ACF,KNP)
3. Mrs. Urmila Subba (RO,Wildlife)
4. Mr. Nar Bdr. Thapa(Asst. Livestock Inspector/Ah,LF&VS)
5. Mr. Baudaman Chettri (Meter Reader,Power Deptt.)
6. Mr. Aita Hang Subba(2nd SHO,Soreng)
III. Champions of West District Awardees.
1. Mr. Sonam G. Bhutia (SE, Buildings &Housing Deptt.)
2. Mr. Tushar Nikhare, IAS (SDM/Geyzing)
3. Mr. Santosh Alley (Sr. Welfare Officer)
4. Dr. Tseten Namgyal Bhutia (CMO, District Hospital Gyalshing)
5. Mr. Amrit Rai (RO/LRMD)
6. Mr. Dilip Sharma,DCSO
7. Mr. Surat Kr. Gurung(ADC/Dev)
8. Mrs. T. Eden, Addl. Director (HRDD)
9. Mr.H.B Shanker, CDPO.
A special showcasing of Arms were exhibited by the SSB during the Republic Day Program at the DAC.