Fire consumes house in Tingzey

April 22, 2019

 

Mangan, 21 Apr:  A wooden house belonging to Jash Hang Limboo at Tingzey ward, Mangshila, North Sikkim, was totally gutted in a fire on 20 April at around 3 pm. All the belongings in the house were lost to the fire. Fortunately, there has been no loss of life of injuries. The fire is suspected to have been triggered by an electrical short circuit. [from WANGCHUK BHUTIA]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

November 28, 2020

Please reload